- Vamos Spanish: Los Colectivos Part 3: How to use the Guia "T": This is one part of a guide that gives you some great information on the bus system in Buenos Aires. The post is on the website of Vamos Spanish, a Spanish language school located in Palermo.
- Wander Argentina: How to use the Guia T to Take the Bus in Buenos Aires This guide offers pictures and describes each step in finding your way around the Buenos Aires spider-web bus system. Wander Argentina is an excellent resource, with up-to-date information, for travelers and expats living in Argentina.
- Anuva Wines: With a new location in Palermo and one of the most popular wine tastings in Buenos Aires, it isn't a surprise that Anuva Wines know their vino. However, the folks behind the Anuva Wines blog also offer a wealth of resources for people getting to know Buenos Aires. Check out their brief description of How To Use the Guia T: Navigate Buenos Aires.
- Matador Network Trips: How to: Take the bus in Buenos Aires like you know what’s Going On is an excellent, well written piece with lots of photos to go with the explanations. The article was written by expat Kate Sedgwick, the mastermind behind Second Story Buenos Aires, an English language story telling event in Buenos Aires.
- LandingPadBa: Buenos Aires Basics: Colectivos or Buses is one of the many must-read articles in LandingPabBa's expansive list of articles that help people who have just landed and need the basics of traveling and living in Buenos Aires.
Online Resources to help you find your way:
- Interactive Map of Buenos Aires: http://mapa.buenosaires.gov.ar/
- X Colectivo: www.xcolectivo.com.ar
- Como Viajo: www.comoviajo.com