Story Behind Anuva Wines:
To be sure, doing business as a foreigner in Argentina is far from easy. However, Daniel Karlin and his partners at Anuva Wines have managed to establish a wine shipping service to help travelers ship the goodness of Argentina's vineyards back home as well as wine-tasting events that introduce boutique winery selections and food pairings to happy visitors.
The name Anuva is the by-product of Karlin's affinity for word-play - a Spanglish word for "a grape" (An + Uva... uva meaning grape in Spanish).
- Hom Espumante Sparkling White paired with a green apple, celery, and Roquerfort cheese mixture on crackers.
- Carinae Torrontes paired with two delicious fruity sorbets.
- Mairena Reserve Bonarda paired with sausages and cheeses.
- Carinae Malbec paired with a plump, steak filled empanada.
- Caluna Blend paired with two pieces of dark, 60%, chocolate.
Anuva Wine tastings cost $46 USD and last from 90 minutes to two hours. Reservations are required. The tapas are not enough for dinner, but make for a satisfying array of appetizers to go with the wines. You can book a tasting on the Anuva Wine's website.
Wine Club & Shipping Service:
Anuva also offers a wine club service, in which you can select 2,3, or 4 bottles of wine to be shipped to your home or office every month.
Reservations Number: 15-5768-8589